During this live multimedia presentation Seattle firefighter Erik Lawyer and SF Bay Area architect Richard Gage, AIA, will examine the myths surrounding the events at the World Trade Center. Using well-documented forensic evidence, news footage and eyewitness accounts, they seek to correct the public record. Some of the myths they will address:
- Only two towers collapsed that day
- Jet fuel fires melted the structural steel
- The fires were hot enough to weaken the structural steel
- The floors of each building collapsed like “pancakes”
- The government investigations were thorough, complete and followed standard fire investigation procedures
- The government investigators tested for evidence of exotic accelerants and/or explosives
- The third building to collapse completely, WTC 7, suffered significant structural damage from the collapse of the Twin Towers
The presentation will provide a factual rebuttal of these and other myths regarding the destruction of the World Trade Center.
Erik Lawyer is a 14-year veteran of the Seattle Fire Department and the founder of Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, an organization with over 100 firefighters calling for a new investigation into the destruction of the WTC buildings.
Richard Gage, AIA, has practiced architecture for over 20 years and is the founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, an organization with over 1000 architects and engineers calling for a new 9/11 WTC investigation.