From “The Chimes of Big Ben,” some rare candor from Number 2 transcends the simple question of which side runs the village.
- Number Two: I am definitely an optimist. That’s why it doesn’t matter who Number One is. It doesn’t matter which “side” runs the Village.
- Number Six: It’s run by one side or the other.
- Number Two: Oh certainly, but both sides are becoming identical. What in fact has been created is an international community — perfect blueprint for world order. When the sides facing each other suddenly realize that they’re looking into a mirror, they will see that this is the pattern for the future.
- Number Six: The whole Earth as the Village?
- Number Two: That is my hope. What’s yours?
- Number Six: I’d like to be the first man on the moon.
Some 40 years ago Patrick McGoohan’s ‘The Prisoner’ predicts and explains the New World Order to a tee. Note the quip about being the first man on the moon – an event that was to occur just two years after this episode was broadcast.
The Prisoner was recently re-released in HD on blu-ray, it is a must own for anyone interested in researching globalist strategy. You can also watch the entire series online at the AMC website.